I honestly do not understand why I feel so sleepy all the time. Is something wrong with me? Is my mind so disturbed that I am unable to rest at night? I have been dreaming a lot, but nothing out of the usual - I do dream a lot. I haven't had any issues of insomnia or anything. I really don't understand what's wrong.
Crim was alright in the morning but robbery, theft etc is just not as exciting as murder. I think my class is equally tired, we were super hyper in the first half of the lesson and in the second half everyone was so quiet and tired. The adrenaline must have worn off. Walked Y to the station and had a nice chat with her along the way. Got stuck in the rain and had to hang out there so I did my long overdue essay. I think it's absolute nonsense - I wrote about the need for a common identity and how individual cultural identities actually tear us apart. Hahaha goes against the very fabric of our society!!!!!!!! Why so seditious, girl. Getting yourself into trouble..........
Right now waiting for LTB. There's that stupid test which I am listlessly looking through slides to study for. Goodbye Contract marks :'( By the time I get home I am going to be so pooped.
No comments:
Post a Comment