Thursday, 13 October 2011

My eye is smarting.

Woke up at 1 something to study, am jusssttttt about finishing up with Privity. Hooray -_- Still Offer Acceptance, Consideration, Terms and Regulation (wth is this by the way) to go and there are only a few more hours to the test.

I think I am just going to cover Terms and that's about all I have time for. I have been eating chips like a pig on my bed which is rather unusual for me because I HATE SNACKS. Hate them, hate them, hate them. The only snack I like is Pringles chips and here I am scarfing down a can on my own :( They're soooo addictive! My mother woke up and made me cold milo <3 Aww it's a cold night and it's so nice to have cold milo!! For all you people who like hot drinks: how on earth can you drink hot things in a hot country doesn't make sense at all please.

Apparently a cat was in our house earlier (while I was sleeping) and it came and left through our living room window, which by the way, is on the FOURTH floor of a WALK UP APARTMENT....I don't understand how that happened.

Have finally shoved my sister onto her own bed, woke up at 1 to find myself sharing my bed with a HUGE man-mountain. She is so tall/large/strong now!! There was barely any space on the bed AND she was sharing my quilt. I was getting squashed against the wall, poor me :(

Okay great. Now I am feeling sleepy again.

No comments: