Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Legal look alikes.

Am grateful for a nice Crim group. We were doing our assignment (like everyone else) for super long before logging off to read the cases for tomorrow morning's Crim class. Lawnet is not working for me WHY!!!! I cannot download most cases - am now resorting to kind, good samaritans to send me their cases *angel face*

Spent the whole day slacking/playing/sortttaaa studying as usual. Finished up the LTB reflections essay and was so tired that I promptly fell asleep -_- Woke up after a long nap and started on one topic of Contract. I have barely read six pages; I kid you not. Looks like Thursday is going to be a big flop. What is worrying me is the fact that I am not worried at all. I think sometimes, I'm just too chill about things. Why is it that I never experience productive stress? Or actually any kind of stress at all?

No comments: