Saturday, 20 August 2011

These things don't just happen.

L PASSED HER DRIVING TEST!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Driving was good today. I hope I do well for my test on Monday.

Not the best of reasons but oh well.

Today was K the C's birthday. Sent a birthday message off and got back a reply not far out of the way of the correspondences that used to pass between us. Seriously........ -_- After all this time, still??? Why are you so strange. And you cannot possibly have 5000 friends on Facebook.

Just heard some shocking news from L. Apparently Tina's getting married! She's so young. And whatever happened to her boyfriend? Apparently that life has been erased completely and a new, more private one has started. Must have seen way too much resistance from the family. Actually she should have known from the start: it was not a course of action that could have materialised into anything tangible anyway.


Tomorrow I take over R's tuition! Feeling a little nervous and excited at the same time. I really want to teach them everything I know and make them brilliant students.

No comments: