Had the same instructor as I did yesterday! He is so cool and funny. We both got bored of driving around the same place so we headed off to Jurong East to try out some different roads and to do some real-life parking and stuff. I didn't do so well though. Must be nerves. I really hope tomorrow goes off great!!!
At the train station some guy spent 15 minutes evangelising me after I refused to take his Tony Tan flyer HAHAHA. After his totally unconvincing speech on Tony Tan, I took his flyer and told him I wasn't old enough to vote anyway HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. You should have seen his face! Poor thing. (I didn't want to take the flyer because it would have been a waste of paper on me, not because I hate Tony Tan)
Tuition was...interesting. My kids are so serious, I am starting to get a little nervous around them. I wonder if this is normal behaviour or if they're only behaving like this because I'm new. I quite like them but man we have some serious work ahead of us. They can do it though :) I have confidence in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment