Woke up early to go for driving revision. My test is on Monday! Kinda nervous. Had a great time driving. I think I'm starting to get a little toooooo comfortable in the car. I end up chatting with the instructor and driving one-handed :/ I like driving in the Honda though. Wonder what it'll be like driving in Pa's Nissan (if I even get that far ha ha ha).
Then left for Criminal Law class. Ate lunch on the way - it was such a long ride. I fell asleep and woke up at least 45 times. The train gets soooo crowded it's crazy. Walked desultorily from Cityhall and got asked for directions 3 times on the way. I'm so proud of my great sense of direction :)
Crim Law was nice. I really like my Prof! She's brilliant. Crim is like the only class I don't feel thatttt out of depth in. I actually can follow what's going on and I attribute it to Prof R's good teaching.
Then wandered down to the CCA fair on my own and bumped into Constance and her friend Prisicilia so I just hung out with them for a while. It was fun! Tiring carrying around my computer and books and wandering around in the sweltering heat (plus I was wearing jeans) but it was a lot of fun. We got free yogurt and other stuff, I signed up for a ton of random things. I have to make sure that this time I don't over-subscribe :/ Always get into a lot of trouble because of that. Anyway! we went upstairs to rest our poor aching for a while and guess what I spotted! Okay I spotted many things:
1. Free cream puffs!
2. Milo van!
3. Free brownies!
4. FREE MANICURES!!
Heh so we went and got all those. Now my nails are this strange ice-blue colour and for the first time EVER I did not muck them immediately after getting them! It took something like 5 hours to get a a small scratch on one of the nails heh. I am improving.
Then C and P left to eat dinner while I hung around playing with my free helium balloons Some nice guy gave me his when I lost mine and then helped me get my lost one back :') So nice.
Was mucking about on my computer and then met Fiona from my class. She sat down and we chatted for a while. She's really nice! I like her. Then Lydia and her two friends from Climbing also spotted us and we chatted for a while. Lydia is down-to-earth and very straight-forward which I like a lot too. I ended up donating my two balloons to her two friends because they're boys who like balloons apparently hehe.
Then went to meet L and her mother and father outside the library before the Evening @ SMU thing. My mother was late... as usual. Sent them all off before I ran off for the Project Namaste briefing. The room was CROWDED AS HELL. So many people want to go for this thing!! And there are only 20 places omg. It sounds cool though pretty expensive. Will put in an application still and see how it goes.
After that went back to join the Evening @ SMU people at the Law school for the Dean's talk. I don't know if it's just me, but he's not that impressive a man! I respect him for being a great academic but as far as personality goes he seems a little on the drab side - not the stature you'd expect a Dean to have.
Overall, it was okay.
Then went home with Ma on the bus. Trudged up to the house and expended a great amount of energy relating all of this. I have to get to bed, there's driving practice tomorrow as well.
Then went home with Ma on the bus. Trudged up to the house and expended a great amount of energy relating all of this. I have to get to bed, there's driving practice tomorrow as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment