Monday, 22 August 2011

My head's not on straight.

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!


The warm up in the morning was so terrible. I MOUNTED THE CURB TWICE. I have never done that before. My parking was terrible and the car's brake was overly sensitive and accelerator under sensitive UGH it was a horrible experience. I was feeling so sick in the waiting room before the officer called me because I was sure I was going to fail but my test was amazing! The road driving was great except that he deducted marks because I checked my blind spot twice -_-

Why is applying for a license so expensive?? $50 you know. I must have spent a little over 2k for all this stuff ughhh and I don't even access to car to drive everyday. Singapore does take great pains to make sure that this an unviable option for most.

When I told my father he sent back a message saying: YAY now you can take over paying road tax, insurance, petrol charges, dropping Ma and S all over Singapore!! Errr okay Pa thanks I think I'll frame up my license. You can continue to monopolise the car.

I missed my AS class :/ So went straight for LSLMA. Was exactly the same as last week hooray.

So now I'm sitting around contemplating whether I should kill off a few Sims.

No comments: