I don't understand why I keep pigging out and not doing my accounts. I'm becoming such a slobbbbbbb.
I have been watching Johnny Depp movies in large, unhealthy doses. I watched Edward Scissorhands a few nights back, then Sweeney Todd (I still think the play is infinitely better than the movie though I know you really can't compare them), watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape last night, all the Pirates movies are in my iPod and I keep rewatching certain select scenes where he merely smiles (*swoon*) and I've been looking for Public Enemies everywhere. I think I'm going through another phase...
Today marks the beginning of the middle of the year. Can't believe time has passed so quickly. Before I know it, four years will be over and I will have to stop studying :(
My boss is away for a short trip overseas, doesn't mean I have less work but I do miss her! She's nice and funny and friendly. I enjoy being intern, feeling a little lonelyyyy. This morning when I came in, Tanya told me about some Australian saying which goes "pinch, punch, first of the month" and you're supposed to pinch and punch the other person and then the other person is supposed to go "slap, kick......" something which I can't remember. Hehehe just thought it was funny.
Was supposed to meet Sabby for lunch today but she got tied up so I went out to eat on my own. It was blazing hot when I went out and now it's pouring. I really don't get the weather nowadays.
In other news: today is the last day of acceptance for scholarships, University places so people are frantically making decisions all over the place.
Okay I am going to try some funky encrypting thing now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment