What the heck is it these days with people calling each other 'golden' and
'gold' -_- It's so lame. And the songs are retarded too. Especially the
Gold Forever song by The Wanted. What sort of lyrics is "butterflies,
butterflies, we were meant to fly you and I" ?!?!? Are you serious. People
are BUYING this?
I don't even to start on the videos.
Today has been a pretty draggy day. Head still stuffy and I'm feeling a
little dazed so that didn't help at all. Met A for lunch, we ate at stupid
Polar Puffs because we were just so sick and tired of the CBD being so
expensive and having nothing for us to eat. Went over to Red Mango to have
a yogurt after that. Had a good chat but a rather subdued one. I think
we're both just tired. They're really working her like crazzzzyyyy, the
poor girl doesn't get home before eleven every night. Only another four
weeks!! You can do it!!
Walked around The Sail for a bit and said hi to our dear "Sherri" ;) at the
salad place. I really miss her! She looked so cute in her little hatty hat,
though extremely tired. Must catch up!! But guess there's lots of time for
that given that we'll be schoolmates for the next four years.
Conversation with S in the morning was so retarded and funny hehehe. I
think we are getting too lame for our own good. It will be strange to think
that so many classmates/friends will be going overseas to study in a few
months...
Also, what is up with everyone studying Law?? Are we going to have a
million and one new lawyers practicing in the next four years or so? Every
third person I know is going to study Law, which is great but odd.
Other exciting news: I have signed up for 16 driving classes hehehe. I
really want to get my license before school starts but that looks like a
pretty distant and vague dream so I shall aim to finish learning driving
before school starts and get my license before my birthday. My schedule for
July looks pretty busy and intense. Lots of driving, shopping (this is a
tough activity okay) and other stuff I'm too lazy to list out.
Can't wait to leave in an hour or so and resume my one movie a day
schedule. I finished Public Enemies and started on Anastasia. The songs are
terrible and the characters are hideously ugly (no, not saying Russians are
ugly but the drawings are horrendous) but I will watch it because it's on
my list and I always complete things I start (I DO OKAY. Just a little more
committed on this assignment than on others.)
No comments:
Post a Comment