I find myself becoming more and more aloof around her and I don't know why. Maybe it's because our friendship never extended beyond the safe realms of griping and grousing about ABC, school, administration, mundane life details, politics... It has all the right formulas and all the right inputs in all the right dosages but there just isn't that *spark*. I have never truly felt it and now when things that are common to both of us dwindle down to nothing more than eating and sleeping, I find myself pulling away unconsciously. I don't like it and it is not fair to her at all. But anyway, the way things have worked out we won't really have that problem anymore I guess...
--
Finished up all the major things at work. HAPPY!! I feel on top of the world, two huge things over and done with.
Met L for lunch today! She looked very nice in her outfit. Cements the idea that in order to look good and professional you have to be slim. I really need to lose weight :(
Was a good lunch. Ate Indian...again because L is Indian. On the way back to the office, saw Q smoking at the corner. Gross or what. I don't get why people smoke. It is such a disgusting habit. Uncool and unhealthy. Found out some other disturbing things :( Company really is everything.
Poor A is staying realllllllly late everyday.
~~I want to shuffle~~
No comments:
Post a Comment