I am just SO tired. Came back a while ago from an exhausting day (yes yes, totally antithetical to the title of this post)
Work has started to become a little boring. I feel like I'm stuck in the doldrums. I have this routine and I stick to it constantly, never feeling bored. Yeah, I'm a person of routine, I don't like change too much but I think right now I feel a little stuck in the rut that's all.
Lately I've also been looking more and more ugly. My pimples are out in full force and they make me look like some freshly dug up minefield. HORRENDOUS I tell you. I rarely meet people for lunch so I don't even have incentive to dress up which is ... actually not an excuse. Oh never mind.
While I eat lunch I usually watch some videos/movies I have downloaded but lately the stupid videos haven't been downloading so I've been deprived *SOB* I lead such a tragic life.
To further make me miserable, I am addicted to Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO and just feel like getting up and shuffling in the office but I can't :(
Appeals for NUS have just opened. My mother is being a pain and needling me incessantly about it. I just URGH.
Today went out for dinner with S uncle, his younger daughter, N and Pa's former colleague WT and his family. We ate at this Chinese restaurant and the food was really nice. WT uncle's kids are nice and fun to talk to though the poor boy is really shy. (Ma totally embarrassed him by assuming he's from BTJC when the poor kid's only in GES. What sort of parent is this) N somehow doesn't seem to click with me. S clicks better with both S uncle's kids and this is a little strange because usually that person is me? I dunno. I find her nice, but not really hang-out-often-friend material.
Went for ice cream to Cold Stone Creamery near Serene Centre. Went in S uncle's new car. I SWEAR THE BMW IS AMAZING. It's so fast and silent and it has such a cool remote controlled GPS system. THE COOLEST CAR EVER. No one can beat the Germans man.
Ice cream was yummy but really expensive :/ I think I need to get checked out by a dentist. I had the same stinging problem in my mouth today when I was drinking milo in the morning but not when I was eating ice cream. I don't know if I have a cavity. I truly hope not. My teeth are amazing and I plan to keep them that way.
Today really felt like a Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment