Friday, 3 December 2010

L and her contractor ditched me.

SUCH a tiring day.

Did you know that it takes approximately FOUR HOURS to rebond a person's hair? Yeah I was sitting in the salon from about 5 to almost 10 today getting my hair done and now...

... I HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR!!! PERMANENTLY!!!

So happy :) Seriously, it's awesome having straight hair. Though rather hard to manage, (seriously how do Chinese people do it man?!?!) it is FREAKING AWESOME to be able to run your fingers through your hair and actually have them come out at the end without having to send in a search and rescue party (known as the hairbrush) for about two hours.

DAMN NICE OMG.

The process was painful and smelly though.

1. They applied this super gross smelling chemical thing to my hair. It reeks like crazy. I felt like vomitting from time to time.

2. I sat and sat and sat and sat and sat in that plastic chair and my bum started to become numb (ha ha). It was very uncomfortable. I shifted around a bit and even got up and walked around but the muscles in my bum had cramped up :( I love the salon though! So many mindless magazines on how to win boys back (seriously -_-) and lame fashion tips hehehehe.

3. They washed the thing out and applied some other nice conditioning thing to my hair.

4. Then they dried it out a little and then ironed it slowly and carefully. It was hot and cold at the same time. Not a very comfortable feeling. Plus I was scared of moving and burning the girl (or myself) so sat rock still and that was rather uncomfortable.

5. After the ironing, they applied the conditioner. This didn't stink YAY. By this time I had played Ovenbreak 17489137258723895 times and managed to die either at the bird level or the Christmas level (DAMNDAMNDAMN) and had finished reading one book and six magazines. And I really read all the pages of each magazine okay. And they were the super fat ones.

6. Then I got my hair washed and shampooed and conditioned.

7. Finally dried and cut! Omg I am so grateful that the guy who cut my hair told me why my ends were so horrendous. The lady who did my hair the last time went and thinned the ends so they were all dried out and gross! I KNEW that there was something wrong with my hair. So he cut off all the disgusting bits and I am left with lovely, straight hair :)

After straightening my hair length increased by about 2 to 3 inches but after he cut it, it was down by 2 -3 inches so it's a little shorter than I'd like but I like it anyway.

Excited about having new hair! I can't get over how straight and smooth it is man. It's really flowy and all over the place okayyyy actually it's getting a little annoying now. So ironic that I straightened to manage my hair and now I'm having trouble managing it.

Pa got Ma the iPhone 4 so that the old iPhone can be given to Athai.

No comments: