My suspicions were right from the beginning. I'm not upset, angry or even sad. When things get over, they get over and that's that. When Uni starts this will be a fond part of my JC years and I'm happy to leave it that way. Seeing the pictures from today and how much more comfortable you are around them is a confirmation and I'm happy for you, I truly am.
C's back and tomorrow I'm meeting L! Yay life is looking good :)
In other news: the house is super clean now omggggggg. It's almost scary. Once Pa stepped out of the house to go to the airport this morning, Ma attacked his room and now the guest room looks GORGEOUS. Never really noticed how large and spacious all the rooms are. It's truly beautiful.
Now to clean my room...hehehehehe.
Did some heavy lifting today. Carried SO MUCH JUNK DOWNSTAIRS OMG. And also carreid 7 kilos of beach + washing liquid home from Beauty World. That's like 20 minutes of solid walking plus weight lifting okay! 7 kilos doesn't sound like a lot but it is and I was trying not to get my new hair sweaty and so was walking slowly and it was very very very heavyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Aside from these exciting happenings, nothing new going on. Facebook is such an unhealthy place. I keep obsessively going and checking certain things and playing certain games, it's disgusting. Once Patti's here though, I'll probably start using the computer less because she always gives me disapproving looks when I boot up the computer. Sigh. Why doesn't my grandmother like me :( :( :(
Anyway got to go pick her up from the airport early tomorrow morning, so going to bed soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment