Dear V,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a fantastic day today. Please wear my gifts, thanks. You will look very cute in them hehehehe.
Just wanted to say that I'm glad we're closer this year :) Have really missed you ever since my best friend abducted you (@#!%#@!%^#) Heh.
There's a lot more that I want to say but you know it all already and the remainder I wrote in that letter to you so I'm just going to say:
CAN YOU PLEASE BECOME HOT LIKE MS. CL PLEASE THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I will buy you whatever clothes you want if you look as hot as her okay. And you made a deal with me!
I hope you had the best, most fantastic 18th birthday ever and I hope we remain friendz 4evaz!
Lots of love, hugs and insults to one of my best friends <3
No comments:
Post a Comment