Friday, 8 October 2010

How do you know if a boy and a girl are an item?

Today was such a waste of a day. Shouldn't have come to school at all. Thanks to L's guilt-tripping I left the house at 845 and landed in school for...

NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING worthwhile. V was sitting at home eating chips and watching TV and the rest of us were sitting in this horrendous Economics class (how the heck did C manage to get an A last year?!) and then for an equally monstrous Geog class and then for a complete time-wasting Lit lecture by Dio. He extended the lesson by 3 minutes (!!!) making it the longest lesson of the year for him but since he spent half an hour talking about his wife and his potency, I guess the extra 3 minutes kinda even it out eh.

Met L after school at Westmall. Lucky she didn't say JP or I'd have dragged her off to see Endhiran but the smarty pre-empted that aw man. Sat at Subway and chatted + helped do Maths + did full psychoanalysis of each other and select few people. Talking to L is the best feeling in the world! I ended up telling her a lot of things that I had sworn I'd keep to myself - I made good of that promise for 3/4 years okay! Glad that I felt nothing while remembering everything because that means I'm well and truly over everything :) Only L can make wonderful things happen <3 you!!

Today was results day for her and hey I know you didn't do so well but don't lose heart okay. You'll do great for your finals. You have what it takes, I know you do.

No comments: