HI HI HI HI HI HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I'm typing this on my brand new HP G42! Bye bye Mac and bye bye Lenovo! I have a new best friend now <3 I swear the processor (i5 + 4GB RAM) is so freaking fast, my Sims 2 loaded in a blink of an eye. What a change! And Windows 7 is so user friendly :) So much more than that stupid Vista.
I'm trying to think of a name for my computer. If you have any suggestions, please let me know ASAP thanks!
When the clock turned 12, my mother ran around shouting 'Yay! My daughter can now be legally emancipated' -_- So much affection manz. And then I ironed my shirt and went to bed. Then I woke up to 18 messages from Vandu, Doralyn, Andrew, Akshaya, Schmoozey, Lav, Vivien (who had to be poked and prodded to send a nice loving message), Jane, Xy, Yt and a whole bunch of others! So happy <3 I had asked to eat chocolate pancakes for breakfast but my mother ended up making cake..IN A PAN HAHAHA SO CUTE. It was super yummy and chocolatey and awesomeeeee. Then I got my laptop!!! And then left for school.
School was...okay. Geog was terrible. Today wasn't her day, 'cause it was mine ha ha. She's such a terrible teacher honestly. And to add to that I got irritated when she didn't listen to what I had to offer but took suggestions and cheek from everyone around me :(
I can't really remember what happened the rest of the day but I got some really nice presents! V bought me some earrings <3 AND A BARBIE LUNCHBOX OMG IT IS THE MOST ADORABLE LUNCHBOX EVER thank you V!!!!!!!! And Yt got me socks <3 <3 Nothing better than lunchboxes, socks and jewellery.
I had a pretty okay day at school overall, came home to a lot of phone calls from family.
I think we're going out for dinner soon! Now is an appropriate time to wish my phone a happy 1st birthday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment