Saturday, 9 October 2010

I'm going to be an SMRT model!

Unfortunately, she's right. I need an Aunt A, or an Aunt B.

A is out and B, according to L, B will have limited success unless I tone down a little.

--

Had a long conversation via text with my best friend in the morning. Gosh, sometimes it's amazing when I think about how long we've been close! The weird thing is that we rarely ever talk but when we do, we slip back into our old ways! Talking to her is the best feeling in the world, and I really really realllllllly miss her. I'm glad she's happy now though, after her not-so-happy times and I guess I'm one of the few she trusts enough to divulge her secrets to in the faith that I will support her (which I do). <3


--

Tried to study a little today. Was so bloody hot that nothing went in. Switched on the AC, was a little more productive but the brat was playing Sims on my computer so you can guess what happened.

Oh man I ate a lot todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments: