Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Whitby truly is an entertainer.

Lately my wisdom teeth have been hurting like crazy and I so badly want to go get them extracted but I have to put on Novocaine for two days or so and I'll be woozy and my face will swell to the size of a pumpkin.

I've told my sister that is she doesn't want to do Medicine, she should do Dentistry! Make good money and zero panic. Especially in Singapore where 80% (ahemahem) of our population has bad teeth. 3000$ for one set for braces + check ups and stuff = A HELL OF A LOT OF MONEY. Plus I can get my teeth extracted :) Just need to wait for 8 years sigh.

Anyway last night I had a dream about going to the dentist. I was sitting in the cool plastic chair the dentist has and could smell/taste/feel clean latex in my mouth and he did the nice brushy thing and picked my teeth and told me what good teeth I have (the usual routine) and then he pressed my owwy. IT FELT SO GOOD OH GODDDDDDD. You know, a sort of pleasurable pain? The same thing you feel when you have a bruise. You like to press it cause it hurts but feels nice at the same time. He was doing the same thing to my tooth and I was in orthodontic heaven until my alarm rang and I woke up :(

Looks like my subconscious is telling me that it's time for a trip to the dentist!

Or..

I was looking at the Dream Analyser application on my iPod and apparently dreaming about a dentist working on your teeth means that you have reason to doubt someone with whom you have dealings with.

Which was rather scary..


No point blaming you, I only have myself to hold at fault. Stupid me not listening to my first impressions - LEARN, S. LEARN. You have fantastic intuition and judgement - just believe in yourself.

--

Dear school friends,

The above post was not about any of you so don't immediately think it's you and start writing poison pen letters to me, thanks.

No comments: