Anyway,
CONGRATULATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM FINALLY OUT OF SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yes all those happy faces are perfectly warranted, I am finally free!! Was (dis)invested this morning to much ceremony and fanfare and I am none the happier. Only downside is that I lost my badge and had to borrow one (I have no sentimental attachment to badge, it just looks nice that's all). Was a tiring morning - ate a good deal of cream puffs and chocolate eclairs though yay I am a happy camper.
I think the SC is getting worse and worse. I mean I thought we were bad but the incoming bunch..even more pathetic. I think BUF is going down the drain with the bunch of nutcases who have been assigned to the committee. Good luck to them. And good luck to the school. There was a hell of a lot of photo taking and TTW with the nice hands cried. Gave out presents later during the gift exchange and was given a mug by my juniors. YAY A MUG FINALLY!
There was some fair thing that SPF kept for me and not TTD. Ha. How things have changed. Shocked aren't you?
After school there was this longest wave thing. Heh I stood with Dil and we talked about the most nonsensical things ever. It was so bloody hot and my face is so black now :( All those days of conscientious sunblock wasted. Was practically falling over due to lack of sleep.
Tiredness was mostly due to late night thanks to the damn report. I swear, I cannot wait for this thing to be over. It's due on Friday and after that there'll be a short respite before we start running around madly for the poster and the presentation.
I really hate the L. She is the epitome of incompetence and has reached the zenith of back handedness. Telling Millionaire all sorts of things about me behind my back is despicable and revolting. If you have a problem with me, say it to my face. And even after having a nice long gossip - bitch fest behind my back, she doesn't confront me at all.
So much for having my best interests at heart - bloody slacker. So much for mentor!
--
Feel so sad for Paul; everyone wants to eat him :(
YAY NAGMA'S COMING TO SINGAPORE! Omg I think she became brilliant when she went overseas. She got admission to RUTGERS!! Jealous. I mean this girl is the kid who was struggling with Primary School Maths here. I'm so happy for her though :)
We've been friends for 13 years now! I remember when we were kids and used to live a few levels away from each other. We did all sorts of crazy things together as kids like cutting all our Barbies' hair, locking ourselves in her bathroom and painting ourselves completely black, pretending our toys would come alive like Gunjan's Amelia-Jane books would describe, and generally acting like a couple of nutsy kids.
Wonder if we can watch I Hate Luv Storeys together! I really identify with Sonam Kapoor. I also believe in ideal love and romance and marriage and I have Bollywood to blame. Disney is nothing compared to the magic Hindi movies conjure in a young girl's heart.
You've got to watch one to understand.
Ugh my skin looks so terrible - sallow, grey, aged, craggy YUCK.
On the 3rd of July, Singapore started this new thing called distance fare pricing. It's supposed to cut fares for everyone and I didn't really know how it worked at first but I save money so yay! But for some strange reason I pay 36c to go to school and 41c to come back?!
No comments:
Post a Comment