Only SC knows how to ruin a holiday. Today we had a holiday because.. can't remember why. But anyway, had to go to school at the unearthly hour of some 8 something but I went with a happy heart because this is one of the last few times I have to do anything for this godforsaken organisation! Yayyyy.
We had investiture rehearsal. It was alright, rather boring and sleep inducing. I was also having this horrible hacking cough that made me sound like a tubercolosis patient. After a while I started getting a splitting headache so it was quite terrible overall.
To make things worse, the juniors' plans were so pathetic I felt ashamed to be their senior. Common sense was in severe shortage and what was worse was the fact that they point blank REFUSED to listen to any suggestions or comments. What sort of crap attitude is that?!
I couldn't take it after a while, so I left after I got my blazer and stuff checked -_- seriously. Don't they think we're capable of bringing formal attire in decent condition without having to look at it six billion times before the actual event.
Either they treat us like complete adults or little babies. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
Came home and cut the cake S made for Amma. OMG IT IS THE MOST AWESOME CAKE EVER. It's a spice cake with creamcheese icing and it tastes like a slice of heaven. It looked so pretty as well :) She'd drawn words and stuff on it so that was quite creative.
As everyone knows, birthdays are just an excuse to go out and eat dinner at some super nice restaurant BUT my mother, being the old woman she now is, didn't want to go out!!! I couldn't let a perfect opportunity to pass by like this so I researched on some nice Mexican restaurants and finally convinced Amma to get up and come with us. Gah the amount of grovelling and begging was just too much. But I think my mother was secretly enjoying it -_-
We went to this fatastic restaurant at Dempsey Hill. Their food is great and their tiramisu to DIE FOR. I know, I know, Tiramisu at an Mexican restaurant, wth right but it's really awesome. So soft and magical.
Heh my mother's alcohol tolerance is so low. She had one margerita and got all tipsy so cute. Pperiamma called from Australia and I complained about Amma for a while heh. I really love my periamma :) She's so much fun.
Now I'm home and we're (only the girls though) are panicking about the Geog report. Sigh, online with L and Yt doing the damn thing. The boys are so bloody inadequate. Got Timo to send me the lit review, Zhao An didn't have a clue on how to write the JP part of the report so I ended up doing it for him. Yt's struggling with the software and Lis and I are desperately cobbling a semblance of a report together.
DAMNIT just remembered that there's PE tomorrow. It's been a long time, I hope my legs still remember how to run. My hair's so dry but at least it's straight. AH THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC SITUATION EVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment