Thursday, 1 July 2010

Today was a good day :)

Start of a brand new month, a brand new term. How did I celebrate this joyous occasion you ask?

I went out :)


Ugh plus I was wearing my new bright pink top from Malaysia so that didn't really help with the whole blending-in approach.


Decided on watching Rajneeti because I absolutely REFUSED to watch Raavan in Hindi. I mean with AB Junior acting, the movie could only be worse and I wasn't planning on wasting 10 bucks on that crap.


Traipsed off to Suntec to eat at Subway. Was fun gossiping and talking with H. It's really been a looooooooong time since we met up and we've made plans to meet every week to study together! :) A's here we come! WOOHOO.

I'm glad that our conversations today were a little deeper than just gossip. Sometimes I wonder why I like her so much and then I come to the saddening conclusion that we enjoy gossiping about a certain group of people and that's why we get along but today proved that there's something more to our relationship than superficial and mundane stuff. Made me feel a whole lot better.

We used the Life! paper as cover from the rain heh heh what brilliance I know.

Then..RAJNEETI! It was really good, but not thatttttt fantastic. We both felt that it paralleled the Mahabharat though. Like is this some sort of religious revolution time?! First Ramayan, now Mahabharat. What next, the Gita? Heh but it was a good movie. I wish Ranbir had other uses aside from a ridiculously sexy body though. His father was so cute!!! Sad he didn't inherit the face.

The new age of actors are just sad. There's no one who really dominates the film industry the way SRK or Aamir Khan did. Hrithik Roshan is good but he's too old for the newbie roles and too young for the mature roles. Who's going to be the next Raj/new heartthrob of Indian cinema!!!!!!!!! Imran Khan is cute but kinda stupid looking. Shahid is also a little too old and Ranbir, as mentioned before, doesn't have enough skill. That being said, however, we both badly want to watch I Hate Luv Storeys! If only it opened today and not tomorrow :(

Dropped Hawa off at the bus stop and then walked to Plaza Singapura for the Council treat! YAY 20 bucks at Swensens' goes a long way when you pool together heh. It was a fun/crazy night. Interestingly,

Forgot to mention that yesterday Q decided that it was time to ask me how I did for my exams. After pleasantries were exchanged _ started showing off how smart _ is not to study for exams, and then started the usual teasing me about the whole Lit thing. I really wanted to sock _ one but for some reason I remained civil and kept replying.

Could tell that Q wasn't comfortable with my calm replies because almost every message started with a 'haha' and that's a sign of complete internal panic for _ heh. What really pissed me off was the 'I don't care about you and I'm making this very clear attitude'. There's no need to talk/message if you're not interested in even being polite and friendly. Telling me that my attempts to cut down on _ Singlish were only to keep me happy and that it 'defines' you is a further indication of how pathetic you are. Anyone who has to resort to broken English as a means of definition isn't worth any more of my time or effort.

No comments: