Wednesday, 30 June 2010

A year to the day.

Happy Birthday, N.

YES. I AM NOT SUCH A LOSER AFTER ALL! Got the letter for the SIET thing again :) Pleasantly surprised. It's such an ego boost I tell you. One that I badly need. This year's been absolute crap so far.

Today we had our first official meeting for the GIS project. After much confusion about meeting places and times, we finally settled on my house (yes, one of the perks of living close to school is that everyone knows how to get here)

Meeting was surprisingly productive. Lisa turned up first after abandoning boyfriend in the middle of the street heh heh. We spent most of our time looking up my house and her house on GoogleEarth in ridiculously fantastic detail. But that's not the productive part!!!

When Yt and Zhao An came we started writing the report and fleshing out ideas for our surveys and questionnaires, dealt with scope of our project things like that. Honestly, we're really running short of time but I think we can do it! Heh I hope we haven't chosen too many areas to work with though. I mean Punggol, Toa Payoh and Jurong are all rather large so :/ Plus we had a billion issues with working the damn software. Let's hope we figure everything out in time!

But we're NJNEERS! So there's nothing to fear! And our Retailers Guide to Consumers is going to wow everyone :)

Finally, one thing of the big three problems in my life is finally wrapping up.

Have never felt more relieved.

No comments: