Didn't do much in the morning, left in the afternoon for the PSC scholarship thing. Met Crys at the Orchard Hotel. MAN IS THAT GIRL SKINNY OR WHAT. Heh and the poor thing was sick :( Plus it was a rainy and cold day so overall the mood wasn't right to go scholarship/uni hunting. Got this humongous bag of things though. That's a lot of money for companies and sectors to be spending on 18 year olds who have absolutely no clue as to what they're doing with their lives.
Sat in for interesting talks like the MFA one but after a while we just got bored and some speakers were so dreadful we did them and ourselves a favour by getting away as fast as possible. HEH. I had to go to my sister's performance at school soon after but Crys wanted to shop -_- so we went to a few stores and nothing fit either of us 'cause I'm too fat for Singapore and she's too skinny. Sigh, what a nice pair of misfits.
Poor girl was running a fever so I got her onto a bus and traipsed off to S's school. It's really quite small and there were kids teeming everywhere. EVERYONE recognises me as S's sister. How times have changed. She used to be the one who used to be known by that title and now I've been demoted. Sigh. Glad to know that she's popular though :) I still don't think we look alike..
Met Jones from last year's play and LK. Heh funny and nice to talk to.
The performance was great, S was BRILLIANT. I swear my sister is so talented it's disgusting. The GOH was praising her right from start to end and I know my baby sister was the star of the show :)
Okay before I go, another amusing conversation! (from the 28th of June):
G to H: ARE YOU AWAKE H. I REPEAT. ARE YOU AWAKE. Over.
H to G: Just woke up. Over hahahaha
G to H: You can't laugh over walkie talkie, you'll sound like Darth Vader. Over.
H to G: What if I am Darth Vader *inserts evil laughter* Over.
G to H: - runs screaming - Heh no I will stand and fight. YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER. Over.
H to G: Hah I'll ask my friend Kim Jong Il to send his nucleur arsenal. You're allowed to call upon Ms.T for help. Over.
G to H: I will also call upon nature. The volcanoes, the earth, the monsoons, the jet streams, the river basins all will rise to defeat you and your pathetic friend. Over.
H to G: I will call upon Winston Churchill, ASEAN, UN and loads of war tankers to face nature like what happened in Avatar. But mankind will win for once - my crystal ball says so. I might throw in DL also - he's da bomb. HAHAHAH. Over.
G to H: Nature will always triumph! I will throw all kinds of rocks at DL. Sedimentary, metamorphic..you name it I have it. Oh ho now you're a witch as well. Consulting your crystal ball eh. Well let me remind you that the gladd you use comes from the sand I make from crushing rocks with my bare hands. I will call upon Spiderman to be my trusty aid as for it was my radioactive spider that made him a hero. I'll call Wolverine too. Cause he's hot. Do not provoke me further or suffer my wrath! Over.
H to G: I'll call upon my last ally - Britain's Carol Ann Duffy. She'll defeat Nature with her words. But I'll still extend my diplomatic hand and seek peaceful reconciliation. Over.
G to H: Let us fight this battle after exams cause right now I'm getting distracted from the winds. OVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment