Happy Birthday, Roxanne!
Today was the last day of the exams. Thank God no Economics. I'd have just died.
Met CA in the morning and we chatted just like old times. Guess our friendship's only fit for school?
Pure Maths was alright. Stats was horrendous. Serves me right for not practicing.
We then had a break before our Lit paper. Spent time in the canteen laughing with Sabrina, Jodie and Xt. Was fun :) Then trooped off to the lair of doom.
And it truly was the room of doom (HAHA FULL RHYME!) My best component in a Lit paper is unseen and since I had already screwed that section up last term, my chances of passing Lit are very very VERY slim. I was bored writing my paper. And for some reason I kept writing about the importance of tea to the upper classes of late Victorian society. WTH?!
Yeah going to fail that paper yippee.
Afterwards we had a tiny little celebration for Roxanne. Got Miss Oon to buy a cake for her and she got the tiniest cake possible -_- It tasted good though so never mind.
Roxanne and I plan to work on our H3s together. I think we just need company. Oh gosh barely two months to go and I haven't started.
LLY caught me yesterday and interrogated me about the GIS project. Made up some rubbish but we're having our first official meeting tomorrow.
CIP failing. WTF are you doing to your life S.
Yeah great go play on the computer now. That's sure to solve all your problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment