Spent a long time talking to Lisa last night in her room which was nice :) went back to room at around 1. Got caught going back but what the hell. Couldn't sleep til almost 2. Was damn hot because stem of ceiling fan is too short. Stupid bed.
Kept waking up in the middle of the night thanks to the heat but it started raining at around 3 so it became a lot cooler. Woke up late and got left behind; others left without me for breakfast. Rushed and changed and met them at foyer. Felt upset but why should I expect anything from them?
Watching parallel presentations and him. All of them were pretty terrible but JJ wasn't bad surprisingly. Was really tired and hungry cause I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast. Not that that breakfast is anything great anyway. Wearing blazer the entire day is no joke okay it's damn hot.
On a side note, I didn't get the GIC thing - saw the email last night. Whatever I guess. No it's not sour grapes talking! I wasn't really keen and that interview didn't go as well as it should have. Live and learn I guess.
For our learning journey our group and Liz Gan's group got to go to Mediacorp which was great :) We got to take a photo with this hot actor called 715 (Qiyiwu?) and we saw a shooting that featured Tay Ping Hui. We also got to see the totally cute Shan from Radio. I swear the phrase all the good guys are either gay, married or taken is SO true. 715 is gay, Tay Ping Hui is getting married and Shan is taken. WHUT IS THIS. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT BIRTH RATES TO GO UP LIKE THIS. Heh.
Came back and changed and then did reflections in the TV room. Dom was labelled a GC (good catch) heh but he's so cuteeeee. Afterwards we played truth and dare in the TV room. The guys are damn fun and we got to know Godwin better. He's been hit on my other guys before!!!!!! Stan was so cute! Oh gosh he is adorable :)
Talked for damn long but we had eaten dinner before so it was okay. My mashed potatoes was damn good. During dinner we talked about gory stuff like Aaron's finger. Ugh. Stan bought us drinks cause he lost the Sesame Street reverse pictionary bet. Heh.
Later at night we bathed there was some ghost scare in Doralyn's room. No idea what's going on hopefully we'll find out tomorrow. Stayed in Cheryl's room for a while then left because Hui Shan, Yvonne, Cheryl and I just couldn't fit! Val and I just watched Beauty and the Beast on the iPod in my room. Oh gosh it's sooooooooo romantic!!! I want to have a love like that :) :) :) Okay we're going to bed now and she's sleeping with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment