Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Pre U Sem Day 2.



Morning talk with PM was cool. Must be tiring and tough being PM. I smiled at me almost swooned and died ;) food was awesome. Made good friends with the people sitting next to me. Slept through the damn boring presentations and videos before the PM's speech. I'm so exhausted I can't believe myself.


After that went to watch presentations couldn't take my eyes off X. CJ's presentation was entertaining but no content. Hwa Chong contrived and pompous. RP just plain bad. MJ just okay but Q and A by Vrinda Bahl was greatttttttt.


Came back and played games. Damn fun! Love my group :) The guys aren't clique-ish and don't feel awkward around us girls Dinner was terrible totally ruined the night though :/ Invented reverse pictionary with Stan and everyone joined in. Trademark game I tell you! Had to create a game after that. So it's this plus some twister pick up sticks thing plus tic tac throw in four different languages hahahah we wrote some crap synopsis it was really funny because it was in unnecessarily complicated English with delicate grammar and obscure vocabulary. Plus I was super verbose heh. We slacked the rest of the time. Came back bathed. Supposed to meet Lisa but no response so guess I'm spending this night alone.


Right now desperation to get to know him has reduced a little which is great. Hope it continues. Yuck Hui Shan's apple had maggots. Organisation stinks here. Really really bad.


By posting after midnight the timing is really screwed up so I'm making a conscious effort to type faster on my iPod and post this before 12 and YES I MADE IT! And oh look Lisa is calling.

No comments: