Thursday, 3 June 2010

Pre U Sem Day 4.

Woke up on time for once. Blur during breakfast. Fidgety. 


Slept through all presentations. Woke up for Raffles and VJ. Raffles was fantastic. Oh God Rovik is brilliant. Natural, confident, exudes charm, well thought out question and answer session. Hope he becomes a lawyer. Who knew ruggers had brains eh! Waiting for Q&A to end now so I can have a cream puff reception!


--

Cream puffs were brilliant no other word for it. Panel discussion now.


--


Panel discussion was good! Spent most of my time taking pictures with Val and Yvonne, wrote some poetry and then watched my iPod die. Heh. Babyface.
  Went back to PGP my knee was hurting probably cause of my loose right heel.

Came back and ate lunch. Was crappy. Told everyone about the ghost story and how the principal and vice principal heard things too. Heard some other scary stories as well but I don't believe them. I don't think ghosts exist!

Went back and changed. Then went to auditorium to present game. HAHAH we are super losers! Out of 15 people, 10 were chosen and we didn't get shortlisted heh. 
Finger games.

Then went to play traditional games in the MPH and our group was seriously lacking people cause Crystabel, Adam and a few other people went home. And we sucked at all the games. Five stones with Kenneth and Wayne was damn fun! Hahaha I really love my group :)

We were last so we just left halfway since we were the winners of the losers. Went up and took a whole bunch of photos! Then Dom and Stan ushered us off to eat heh. Shared some food with Parveen.



After dinner, went back to MPH watched the other games.


Thennnnnnnnnn we got some briefing about changes in sleeping arrangements thanks to the ghost scare. The ghosts are in the girls block but a hell of a lot of guys want to sleep in the function room cause they're scared. So much for macho men. Hui Shan was damnnnn scared and I went back and scared her like ten times and she wanted to kill me heh there was a funny incident in the bathroom: Hui Shan got scared hahah by asking who was there in the cubicle because no one replied HA HA HA.

So I'm in my room now. Messaged R and Jelly and scared them with ghost stories! With that, I think I shall retire for the night.

No comments: