Packed my bag for Pre U Sem early morning. Had a bad night. Had a dream about Q but can't remember what. Wanted to wash my hair before leaving but no chance of that happening cause I stupidly woke only at 8. Left for school with my humongous bag and reached by 11. As usual I have the smallest bag HA HA HA. Man my packing skills rock. Foamed at the mouh with the Pepsi Xiu Ting offered me; the poor things had to come back for History.
Still feeling a little uneasy still from Saturday night. Really got to get over this rubbish and pull my life together.
Left on the bus for NUS. Rooms are terrible. Mine stinks and smells really bad. Left the fan on and opened the windows but no such luck. I'm stuck in the dungeon hahahah.
My group's really nice! Never met so many Poly people and people from other schools but the girls are really great ;) really lucky to get a good group I guess.
Yaya called and we talked til one. He's nice I'm glad we're friends :) We managed to cover some of the topics on our list but there's so much more! We need our Starbucks date soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment