Woke up feeling depressed and upset. I hope this doesn't continue. Seriously.
Been talking to Angel more often lately. Which has reminded me of how much I've missed his company! Boring, a little slow when it comes to making a definite opinion but still he is accepting and open and that is something which I've learnt is super valuable. You cannot get enough.
Also been talking to Yaya a lot. He's fun and such a dear at times. I really feel sorry that people picked on him so much last year. At least this year he's more comfortable and has found his niche but sometimes I get the feeling that these friendships aren't genuine. Especially the guy gang one and I also don't get why Angel is so into them. Maybe the number of girls just overwhelm them :/
Went for tuition boring crap plus nose leaking did nothing to help.
Ugh why should this bother me but still.. I talked for damnnnnn long with them and didn't pack for Pre U Sem at all til the very last minute. One week away from home - not looking forward to it at all. It's now 446 in the morning and I'm going to bed with donuts. Something is wrong with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment