Monday, 28 June 2010

One down, two to go.

Geog was an afternoon paper today. From 2 - 5.

Haven't stepped into school for a good month and it was nice to climb the 193012849832 stairs again. I can't say I missed it particularly but it is home (in a very vague sense). Before the paper went to the library to panic with the others a bit. I find that my knowledge of atmosphere is really not bad! Aside from the jetstreams and the cyclones of course.

I found the paper rather decent though the DRQs worry me a little. I didn't have to rush or leave out anything. Managed to finish within time and was pleased with one particular answer. Can't remember which. I hope I do decently though that's unlikely. LLY hates me (I think) and Ms. H. T might fail everyone.

Got my period yesterday. Fantastic timing, uterus. I really applaud you. Having terrible terrible cramps :( Pills didn't help that much.

No comments: