Sunday, 27 June 2010

Droopy eyes, droopy smiles. All for you.

OMG PANICKING PANICKING PANICKING.

Fianlly, I was hoping this would kick in. A little late though, na. And now it's the blind sort of panic. Not the constructive sort of panic. UGH NOT HELPING.

Hawa and I have been late night buddies last week and for the past few days. It's fun talking to her and making plans to meet via text (heh) and talking about post A's awesomeness together and gossipping and moaning about our various subjects and worrying about the future and obsessing over actors and encouraging each other to study. We made a deal to meet every week to do some work together! I'm going to ask L to do the same so we can meet more often. Haven't seen the girl since her birthday :'(

It's now 1143 and I'm going to start Human Geog. I still don't get jetsreams and cyclones. Go me.

No comments: