Wow it's the third week of the holidays already.
On Saturday I didn't do much. In fact I did nothing. I read some Geography, fell asleep, woke up watched Yaadon Ki Baaraat (LAME) on TV, stayed up late chatting with R and J and P and that's about it. Hooray lovely night.
Sunday was another DAMN slack day. The following are my reasons for not studying:
1. I was hungry
2. Then I wasn't hungry
3. I was sleepy
4. Then I wasn't sleepy
5. I was hot
6. Then I was cold
7. I was still cold.
TADA! Yeah well it was a blah day. Went out for dinner at West Mall. My mother got an iPhone. WTF does she need one? NO. Does she know how to use one? NO. And she's on a DAMN EXPENSIVE PLAN. What the bloody hell is wrong with you, woman?! An iPhone is by far inferior to a good solid Nokia or any other mobile phone for that matter. Ugh I hate people who succumb to trends/fads without KNOWING what they're in for.
Was up late again! Talking to Crystalbel (HAHAH WE CREATED A NEW CLUB: S CLUB 2! We're the only two members sigh) and R who really opened up for some reason. It was a good night, fulfilling :)
Today woke up late, washed my hair, lazed around and helped my mother transfer contacts into her new stupid device. Then I ate lunch at 4 and watched Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge with my sister. I LOVE THAT MOVIE. It's 15 years old but it is still so beautiful. I used to watch it every single day a few years back.
The thing is right, that even though DDLJ just works on the typical Hindi movie storyline (boy hates girl, girl hates boy, one month full of adventures, they fall in love, both don't know, they realise they love each other, girl's marriage is fixed, boy manages to prove that he's the better groom and happy ending), it appeals to your inner romantic.
And since I am inner and outer romantic, I just ADORE the movie. I know some of Shah Rukh's lines are cheesy and no father can be swayed so easily but there's this burning desire to WANT to believe that such romances exist, that a boy will drop everything to go after his girl, that two people will sacrifice everything they have just to be together, and to be in love.
And despite everything I've seen and heard and KNOW, I still think that love exists and I still think that I will find it one day. (Yeah I'm an optimist in this arena alone).
I'm getting carried away. Kajol is such a good actor! Her expressions, her eyes, everything is just so natural. Shah Rukh is a bit commercial and fake at times but Kajol just blows. me. away. BRILLIANT.
--
I was initially planning on doing a Maths paper BUT looks like that's not happening. HAHAH had a good conversation with Janey earlier.
AND I WANT TO GO SEE NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET. PLEASE PLEASE XY/JANEY LET'S GO!!!
--
Have a date planned with Hawa after exams :) We're going to go on a Hindi movie binge heh heh. Y'know even though she's not a great friend, we still have this insane connection. We just..click. It's amazing.
The other day I made a list of people I wanted to go out with after A's (yes a bit premature I know but STILL) and I came up with 53 people. I was shocked. L wasn't that surprised -_- why doesn't anything shock you HUH.
No comments:
Post a Comment