Talking to Hawa an awful lot over text. I don't know, but it seems like we only talk when we have to gossip/there are exams and we're both 'trying' to study.
Hi. I have a friend and she's really nice. We used to get along really well. Now, however, not so much. I miss her company a lot. I miss her jokes, her blur-ness, the way she complains to me about things but somehow this year our friendship has taken a backseat. It's okay, I think people do drift and so long as the essence of the relationship doesn't change then that's alright. In this situation though, she doesn't seem to want to hang out with me anymore. I'm just confused because..what did I do wrong? Was it something I did? Or said?
Maybe I'm overanalysing this and should just let things go.
But that's not me.
--
Peanut keeps trying to set me up with her cousin. Heh he's okay but :/
--
Been talking to L a lot lately and she's changed, yes but still the same solid dependable person I liked and still like.
Should start studying this week but I just can't give a damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment