Ugh been having a horrible cold the past two days. Think there's water in my system cause my throat feels terrible, my head's pounding, my ears are throbbing - all the signs of the classic ear infection I used to have to so much trouble with as a kid.
Bleargh. Feel like crap.
I felt so bad yesterday that I went to bed at something like 8. RIDICULOUS OR WHAT.
And as expected I didn't do a scrap of work either *gnashes teeth and pulls out hair*
Got to leave for Maths tuition in a bit :( After that we're going out to a friend's house for a dinner party! YAY! And guess where their house is: SENTOSA. COOL RIGHT! It's one of those many million dollar houses. I mean they pay $11,000 rent/month. Ridiculous or what.
Vrindhoo I miss you lots and lots.I hope your exams are going well.
Anyway yesterday I sent a plea for donations to help me get lenses and I'm proud to announce that my friends are willing to help fund my quest for beauty!!!
Thank you..
Chris, Cara, Andrew, Kenneth, Vivien, Janey, Claud, Vandu, Ju, Sukanyaa, R for agreeing to help me!
Thanks to my wonderful donors I am $17 closer to my goal!
And why do I need to ask for donations you ask?
Well today I cleared my purse and extracted: 12 pictures, 14 drawings, 26 namecards, 74 receipts (??), 2 pins, 3 clips, 1 rubberband and 20 cents. SO you can clearly see why I need monetary aid.
On a totally random note: Peanut's attempts at Tamil are super funny! Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment