Been bloody boring these past few days. Aside from the night time online conversations there's been nothing interesting in my life AT ALL.
I want to go out with
1. Vrin
2. Vandu
3. Lav
4. Akshy
5. Rinaa
6. Sec School classmates
7. Janey
8. Xy
9. Jodie
10. Kenneth
11. A
12. Jelly
13. R
14. Peanut
Too many people and no time at all. After A's I better have time.
Nervous about H3 Lit. Haven't done ANYTHING about it yet. Better start soon. Same for the SLA project. I can't believe that SLIM doesn't give a damn. Wth?!?!
Just went swimming with Ma today. It was okay I guess. Swimming is nice because when I"m underwater I can't hear anything but myself and I can really hear myself think. I did probably 50 - 60 laps in my pool (which should be around 20 laps in a normal size pool) and really thought about things and people and after a while it just became mindless. My body was doing it's own thing and I was doing something else altogether. I would go swimming more often if not for the trouble with the washing of hair and bleaching and stuff.
Didn't do an ounce of work today. Feel like an idiot. Two weeks gone and nothing at all.
I don't think I want it that bad and I'm scared that I'm not panicking.
At least Q and I share the same sentiments on that.
UGH I MUST STOP THIS.
Texted Hawa the entire day. Had a lot to talk about. I wonder what it would be like when we're doing the same thing in Uni next year..
No comments:
Post a Comment