Thursday, 25 March 2010

Xy is addicted to stupid games on my iPod.

I always feel that I write in a pretentious manner but the thing is: people who are pretentious act like that because they don't realise that they're behaving that way right! So I can't be pretentious, but I feel I am.

Hmm, sound rather confused don't I.

Last night I flopped at around 12 and woke up at the comfortable hour of 7. I must have slept terribly because I woke up feeling more exhausted than when I went to bed. It was really strange!

Right now all the words are swimming in front of me and I'm getting that woozy feeling which means I should head to bed soon.

Let me finish writing this first. Heh heh.

Today was a better day in terms of school. Didn't have to go racing all over the college looking to borrow a book from people (must thank her for this. THANK YOU C FOR YOUR BOOK) for Whitby's lesson, and didn't have Geog or Econs tutorial to make me feel dumb either.

What I did have was a rather boring (though important) lecture on B.O.P through which I was completely tuned out due to

1. My sleep induced state
2. The attractiveness of my iPod
3. The attractiveness of the GAMES in my iPod
4. The slew of messages I was receiving from various fans of mine (Q, Hawa etc etc)
5. Janey who kept mucking up my games !!!
6. Janey's constant whining about her hunger pangs -_-

Oh and of course

7. My lack of interest for the subject

But I think that's a negligible point heh heh.

The only useful thing that I managed to do during the lecture was to decide on my future husband's career.

He's can only be one of the following:

(a) A mathematician
(b) A physicist
(c) A doctor/dentist
(d) A politician

Any other occupation CANNOT. He must have been hardcore Science all the way from Primary School. I might even accept a Chemist but NO OTHER OCCUPATIONS.

I've also got a 358 item list on all the ideal characteristics I'd like him to have. If you find someone you think is worthy contact me ASAP!

Please make sure that the age gap is sufficient before you call thanks.

I also had GP during which we talked, drew pictures on paint and watched a whole bunch of weird/nice videos.

Oh and Maths which was a bore.

That's about it.

After school we met up for a while regarding the JH speaking package thing and I'm so disappointed that I'll be missing the first session next week. I really want to go and show off to the disgusting kids what a wonderful speaker I am and how they'll never ever ever be able to become me :) Well at least the next week I'll be able to do that.

Plus I'm so proud of the slides that I helped to re-organise, compile, (and in some cases), edit!! They're so cute and pretty and wonderful :) :) :)

Damnit Xy and I got DL's class -_- urghhhhhhhh.

Really really tired so I'm going to bed despite it being only 9 something.

--

So from the looks of it, we're just acquaintances now. Why the hell can't we be friends, Q? Why don't you want to retain any part of what we had before?

No comments: