Wednesday, 24 March 2010
Going to bed with no work done.
--
Been talking to R, P, and J a lot recently online and stuff. Today P and J came to school and I had so much fun talking to them!
Really, school's different without the seniors :(
--
Was surprised at some of the results but next week's RJ vs. VJ is going to be interesting.
Met more Raffles girls who can't seem to get enough of the fact that I look like S and get a kick out of repeating it over and over again. Constantly. Incessantly. It was enough to drive me madddddd but some of them were really quite nice heh.
Debates ended ridiculously late and I only ended up walking out of school 9 something-ish.
--
Hey love,
I can't say I know how you feel but it must be quite bad. Just remember that you're special, you're brilliant, you're awesome and you deserve more attention, time and effort than what he's currently offering you. Maybe he'll grow up over time and something more serious and lasting will come out of this in the future but right now let it be alright.
It was very hard to see you upset today. Anyone who makes you feel unloved is not worth it.
It's not much, but you'll always have me :)
at
11:33 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment