Tuesday, 23 March 2010

7 in 1 year, 2 months.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

Past two days have been rather long.

Monday had to go to NUS to meet that whoever for that whatever. I still don't get why I should join but fine -_- whateverzxzxzxxxzx.

MPS was sad. There was this lady who was a cancer survivor and her abusive husband kicked her, thrashed her while she was having chemo and stuff. Her son stole her money and the daughter she's staying with now doesn't give a damn about her mother's precarious health.

How can people be so bloody cruel. TO THEIR OWN PARENTS AND SPOUSE.

Was terribly upset about it last night.

Rained like mad today so no PE heh heh and I wore my hideous shoes with the luminous yellow laces for nothing :( And I made Xy switch with me heh. THANKS XY!!

Today had Council interviews. Some of the guys are really weird :/ There was this girl who was House Captain and Softball Vice-Captain in her previous school but can't speak for nuts. So nervous and weird I tell you. Can't believe she has such a brilliant portfolio.

Missed Free Cone Day thanks to this stupid interview :(

Andddddddddddddddddddddddddd I have a crush on someone..again :( And Janey + Xy want to slap/kick/punch some sense into me. I can't help the fact that he has lovely hands and (fake) nice eyes! His jokes are weird/lame though. Cannot deny irrefutable facts like that.

I think I'm going to join the Maths department in NUS.

Heh.

No comments: