So today was the end of my law attachment thing and I really enjoyed it! Overall it was great meeting new people and going around seeing how lawyers led their lives and stuff. I loved court and dressing up in the morning (okay we didn't do much work which was probably why it was fun but stilllllllllll). Just dislike the crowds intensely! Since I've NEVER taken public transport anywhere in the morning all the rush and stuff was new to me heh. Quite cool but I probably won't fancy doing it everyday for many years.
I miss my Maxwell buddies! They're so much fun. Today we wrote a small article on mediation, played games, watched some videos on youtube (OMG THAT NK ONE AND PROJECT RUNWAY SPOOF IS HILARIOUS!) and went out for lunch at this expensive restaurant all payed for by the company yayyyy.
Anywayyyyyyyyyy met this totally cute guy today! He's so adorable! His hair and his eyes and his nose and his mouth and his hands and everything about him is so cute :) :) :) Plus he had this slightly lost expression at times which made me go awww everytime I looked at him. Heh. He's damn tall like 1.9 m and ah just adorable. Just that he doesn't fit my usual profile of guys but whatever. Me, Christabel, her two friends from D&N and him kinda bunked the closing ceremony to walk around the Supreme Court to look for cases to sit in to listen to. Sadly, we didn't find any so we sat down and talked. He's so cute!!
Heh.
After that I WALKED to Chinatown to look for boots. Kinda ugly they are. Then went home that's about it for my day. I'm terribly sleepy now and it's just about 10! I was planning on doing a Maths paper but forget it. Just finished up the first part of the Econs homework, printed out the Geog essay I already handed in and annotated my GP stuff for checking on Monday. I must get two papers done over the next two days. HOW HOW HOW.
Dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment