Thursday, 3 December 2009

Not looking forward to Monday.

OH NO ONLY ONE MORE DAY OF ATTACHMENT :(

Today was reallllllly fun! Went to the IP office it was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. The lawyers we met were really cool (and one was really attractive, slghtly gay but whatever) and there was this totally hot guy as someone's screensaver! Heh Y S and I have tastes that are fairly similar.

D S!

Heh it was fun. Got to sit in on some 'hearings'. Oooh that reminds me! Yesterday we went to court and saw a drug trafficking trial. It was sentence day. Really sad :(

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy today we had quite a lot of fun. I'm so upset that this is over already. So fast!

We've got to meet up after I get back from Korea okay guys!

Went shopping after work for long johns. Managed to convince Pa to get me snow boots and a down jacket (yes!) so got to go tomorrow after the closing ceremony at the Supreme Court (noooooo). Damn that puts paid to the suggestion of dinner with the awesome Maxwell people tomorrow.

Life sucks sometimes.

Sort of excited about rooming with C in Korea hope the trip will be fun :)

Was up until 2 packing last night. Gosh all the musty stuff's been aired and I'm squashing everything into one of those small luggage bags. I don't want to carry the big one. So irritating.

Good luck for your exams V :) And you too, C.

No comments: