Saturday, 5 December 2009

My sister told me the ketchup has fungus and I've been eating it for two days.

Today Jane and I watched this really good movie. Heh it was sort of sick but nice :)

Plus the tickets were free (courtesy of Jane's father heh).

It was a lovely day out. Just felt comfortable and HAHAHAH WE GOT FREE WHISPER THINGS! Omg the free package is damn good We got all sorts of nice stuff.

Andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd for some reason I though Jane looked good today (?! I know. What is WRONG with me right). She's blacker and she cut her hair but she looks good.

Hahaha we saw this Peranakan Place which was EXACTLY like Chijmes. Tsk tsk tsk bad memories. Then we checked out 313@Somerset. It was so packed! I think on the way there was when I realised that this is the FIRST TIME in my 17 years of living that I've been out on a Saturday. HOW COOL RIGHT!!!! Jane gave me this what-a-loser-face when I told her heh.

Then after bidding Jane adieu and good luck for her meeting with ahemahem I went to meet my parents. We looked around City Square Mall for a nice dress but found nothing. Then off we went to Bugis and found this reallllllllllly nice dress and a matching bag! I'm so happy! It's my first ever dress :) After that went to Chinatown to get the really ugly boots and went home.

I want a new jacket so badly but I've got to find a good discount. They're so expensive!

Had HMUN in the morning. Was alright. Poor Janey has so much work and research to do for the stupid G20 and the study guide isn't even out yet gosh. Horrible Harvard.

DON'T BE NERVOUS FOR THE MONDAY SPAR OKAY IT'LL BE FINE. REALLY.
Kenneth's back from Vietnam. Yayyy and he got Janey her rice -_- Brilliant friends I have.

HI V I MISS YOU.

No comments: