Been having the most wonderful time ever!
My attachment's been so much fun and I'll be really sad when it's over. Only two more days :( :( :(
Heh my friends at work are so much fun gosh the things we get up to! And food searching! And movies and talking and truth or dare and heh gossiping omg so much fun. I'm really having the time of my life! And they are too yayyyyy.
Man I hope we still remain close after this stint. Looking forward to Friday but not really as well.
I AM ADDICTED TO GUITAR ROCK ON Y S'S PHONE. I MUST PLAY IT AT LEAST 238759813750321850 TIMES A DAY. I'm also addicted to the rollercoaster game on Jw's phone. Ah the joys of having a Samsung -_-
Today, Jw bought me really expensive nailpolish awwwwwwwwwwww.
Really going to miss them.
Today was a totally nonsense day we played and played and played and felt sleepy. Oh yeah we worked too.
I think I better get cracking on the packing (hey that rhymes!) I know I'm lacking (another rhyme!) quite a lot of things like long johns and stuff for Korea so must get round to figuring out what exactly to get.
Looking forward to Saturday (just not the morning). After my date with Janey, got to go out with Shyama and buy the stupid prom dress and get my eyebrows done. ARGH and pick up medicine too!
Speaking of prom, I better get back to working on my homework.
Got to find a way to convince Pa to buy me a nice down coat and boots hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment