Sunday, 6 December 2009

My best friend (you. YES YOU!) is awesome.

I'm still up. It's 248.

AND I'm listening to Paris Hilton's Stars Are Blind ON REPEAT. What's wrong with me.

I'm 3/4 done packing. I don't want to bring more than one suitcase and one backpack. I'm packing like 7 packets of instant noodles but I don't know if it's enough :/

Monday is going to be so hectic.

I haven't done a single Maths paper yet. I'm. So. Dead.

Today I've got to..

1. Thread my eyebrows
2. Persuade BOTH parents to get me that down jacket!!
3. Pack my bag for Monday
4. Figure out all my underwear schedule (most of it is packed grrr)
5. Buy something for the Vietnamese kid
6. Cut my nails
7. Paint my nails
8. Wash my hair
9. Help my mother out at that horrible party
10. DO MY TWO MATHS PAPERS ASAP ASAP ASAP!!

No comments: