Wednesday, 30 December 2009

With me.

It's been ages since I posted. And in that time I have..

1. Gone for seniors' Grad Night
2. Gone to Hanoi, Seoul and Ho Chi Minh
3. Watched Xy puff away into her trumpet
4. Spent my days doing orientation stuff
5. Missed all my friends
6. Spent time with my chithi and cousin who are here
7. Thought of what to get for my sister's birthday
8. Ended a friendship with someone who used to be special to me

This year's been tumultuous.

Tonight was really fun! Went for the certificate ceremony at BV CC and my man was so adorable! God, I love him :)

Heh who else says 'betterer' and 'ploblem' and loudly proclaims how many pieces of fish he ate. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over him :D :D :D

Anyway, just in case you don't know yet, I'm going to stop using this blog from next year onwards. I found a lovely diary in Korea and I'm going to write in that. I'll post tomorrow as well and that'll be my last post. I'm tired of the web. If you're close enough to me, you are allowed to read my diary (my thoughts are personal, but not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat personal) but if I say no then please don't be upset :)

Grad Night was okay. And tiring.

Wow, next year we'll be the big kids.

I think the reason our year is so split up is because we have personalities that, because of their nature, polarise the cohort.

Sad thought.

The OEP trip to Vietnam and Korea was so much fun! I was surprised that I had such a good time :) Not because I'm a cynical, pessimistic person but because this is a very different sort of trip. I'm spending time with people I don't usually hang out with and I didn't know how the dynamics would work out.

I don't think I'll ever forget this trip!

Rooming with C was really fun. I realised that I enjoy her company more than I thought I did. We didn't have any problems except for a tiny spat on the last night in Korea but that was alright :) The sleepovers and talking and bedcrashing was an experience I won't forget! Got to know some people better and it definitely changed my opinion of them; not all for the better though.

Hanoi was cool. The weather was great and my buddy's family was so nice and so accommodating given my dietary restrictions! I can't say I particularly miss her but she is so sweet and lovely and I definitely bonded more with her than I would have if we had stayed in a hostel like they did when they came here. I love travelling on motorbikes!

I've never believed in cars, I've always preferred bikes and Hanoi was a dream come true heh.

Ho Chi Minh was horrific. We almost got run down many many times but the shopping and bargaining was good.

Overall, I didn't spend much money and I'm proud of myself :) Spent a grand total of 50 in Korea and 25 in Vietnam. I think that it's time I started saving money.

This post has been rather sober, hasn't it? Even the enthusiasm seems to have been punctured by a slightly serious tone. I wonder why. I feel sedated now. My sister and chithi have gone out looking for a present for S's birthday. S is really picky, the stupid girl. Why do I have such a stupid younger sister -_- This is what a top school does to you.

I've got to finish up more homework before the 3rd which is when I leave for Malaysia for Council Retreat. Can't say I'm looking forward to it but I'm not dreading it either.

It's been a peaceful week without Pa. Things are going to be different when he's back.

I have my new year resolutions in my head. It's not going to be hard to put on paper either. It's the third step that's going to be tough - action. I have to summon some self control this year.

Q, I really liked you, I did. And even though things never worked out, it was great being friends. But friends don't treat each other this way. So, goodbye. And good luck. I hope you'll have a great year, greater than it could have ever been..

No comments: