People I find hot:
1. Shah Rukh Khan
2. Saif Ali Khan
3. Madhavan
4. Johnny Depp
5. Aishwarya Rai
6. Hrithik Roshan (only in Dhoom 2)
7. Megan Fox
8. THAT WONDERFUL LAWYER :)
9. CT
10. SS
11. Rani Mukherjee
12. Johnny Depp
13. Shah Rukh
14. Jack Sparrow
15. Shah Rukh Khan
But see, all those people in that list are fake (like you can't see, touch or feel them)
So I came up with a new list:
1. J
2. Xy
3. Me
4. V
5. V
6. C
7. L
8. R
9. R's mother
NOTICE that there are no male specimens on the list. Because in real life, males are't hot.
Anywayyyy on a more important note Xy and I want to go see Mulan but with my attachment and her rehearsals we can't seem to find the time :(
And is it just me or haven't we met in ageeeeeessssssss. It really feels like that. Hi, I miss you girl-who-has-sold-her-soul-to-the-devil-otherwise-known-as-music.
Kay I'm done. Was up til 230 gorging myself on cable TV heh before they cut off the other free channels so I'm a little like a zombie today. Whoohoo.
Going to eat a sandwich now mmm love Sunday morning sandwiches and papers.
No comments:
Post a Comment