Today, Jane stood me up.
SO CUTE!!
I've got to buy winter wear for Korea and Boston and I really want to go out with Jane on Saturday but HOW my parents aren't free on Sunday. OH DAMNIT I NEED TO GET A DRESS FOR PROM TOO.
Oh God I've got to do 30% of the homework by Monday. DIE.
Homework left to do by Monday:
1. One essay for Geog (the not-so-real one heh)
2. One topic reasearch for Gp
3. TWO papers for Maths (kill me)
4. Questions for Econs
Other things to do:
1. Get retreat letter signed and get cheque
2. Buy winter wear
3. Dress for prom
4. HMUN prep for Saturday
5. FIND A WAY TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A NEW OS + RAM
6. Cardigan+slippers
7. Presents for the Vietnamese
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO MANY THINGS. SO MUcH MONEY I CAN'T DO THIS.
Okay I'm going to bed. Here's a quick something for laughs: (I feel bad posting this on his birthday but...)
This was when we were doing I&R. Everyone take note of how much s u r.
s? says:
Hi dungu
designing my life. says:
hello!
s? says:
What's up!
I&R?
designing my life. says:
lol nothing
i plan to do it later tonight
s? says:
Lazy kid.
designing my life. says:
anyway its how many percent?
lol i dont really plan to do it that nicely
s? says:
3.33% heh.
Wait I'm going to go eat.
designing my life. says:
kk
s? says:
HI
designing my life. says:
hello
s? says:
What
s up
designing my life. says:
watchin youtube
s? says:
What!
designing my life. says:
fbing
s? says:
What are you watching on youtube.
designing my life. says:
guitar videos
haha
s? says:
Learning how to play?
designing my life. says:
hahah looking for nice songs to learn
you know any?
s? says:
Man who can
tbe moved
designing my life. says:
hahah i can play that
abit
s? says:
COOL!
How abouttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Aerosmith!
designing my life. says:
what by aerosmith?
s? says:
I like Dream On.
designing my life. says:
hahah thats like electric guitar
and more advanced
i play like shit now
the only somewhat proper song i can play
is hey there delilah
s? says:
Yuck.
designing my life. says:
ohh yea you listen to metal right
hahah tell me good metal songs
s? says:
Hmm check out Linkin Park!
OR Kiss!
HEH.
Or Iron Maiden.
OR ACDC!!
designing my life. says:
hahah kiss
i heard of them
s? says:
They're damn cool.
designing my life. says:
some crazy guy with the painted face right
s? says:
YEAH YEAH YEAH!
designing my life. says:
his guitar looks nice though
haha
s? says:
YEAH OMG I LOVE THEM!
Or you could listen to Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. I love that song.
But it's electric I think.
designing my life. says:
eh brb
dinner
s? says:
Sure.
designing my life. says:
back
s? says:
Front.
TAKE ME OUT!!
designing my life. says:
take you out?
eee don wan!
s? says:
>: (
designing my life. says:
hahah you so busy how to meet
i go vietnam meet you issit?
s? says:
Yes please!
designing my life. says:
lol you sponser my flight and accomodation!
and i will be more than willing to meet you
s? says:
Live in my suitcase!
I'll pack you and take you.
designing my life. says:
hahha you wish
but im not THAT small
so what you doing
s? says:
Writing position papers for the Harvard MUN thing.
Damn tough ):
It's basically like a country's stance on an issue.
designing my life. says:
WOAH MUGGER
you seriously can become my lawyer
next time i shall hire you
if i wanna sue someone
then confirm win
then i treat you subway
haha
s? says:
HAHAHAHHA HELLO MY FEES IS GOING TO BE MORE THAN 3.90!!
designing my life. says:
hahah okay la i buy you footlong with a meal
wont that be enough?
s? says:
NO CHANCE. You better pay up the few thousand.
Butttt if you're nice to me now then maybe in the future I will consider
waiving the fee. Heh.
designing my life. says:
so many subways!
i will go broke
you pig im sure eat few thousand subways
s? says:
You
re the pigosaurus
Heh.
designing my life. says:
i stopped spiking already
my hair has grown
haha
so now i am just r
wouldnt mind being the pig though
s? says:
30 minutes omggggggg.
designing my life. says:
next time im gonna go to like the pig farm to see them mating
i dont believe can be 30 minutes
s? says:
Wonder how they found that out.
Eh google and see!
designing my life. says:
see them mating?
for what
later my mother think i am some weirdo pervert
watch animal porn
s? says:
NO AIYOH YOU SICK PIG.
Check out whether or not it's 30 minutes silly!
Check scientific journals.
designing my life. says:
lol i need to do i&r!
shit i haven started. send me yours can i want to see
how to start
s? says:
-_- wait.
s? sends:
Transfer of "S_035_InR_final.doc" is complete.
designing my life. says:
wth MUGGER
im sure got survey in your inr
its just some 3percent
s? says:
My PI and EoM sucked!
I need this to pull my score up.
designing my life. says:
woah this is 3,3333333333333333333333333333% for sure
s? says:
My teacher was like 'this is average'.
designing my life. says:
WTH
your teacher mad
my teacher probably think i am insane if i submit something like that
s? says:
Okay good so copy this as closely as you can.
designing my life. says:
hahah cannot la
mine got no cooking
or anything of that sort
s? says:
What limitation are you planning onusing?
- on using
designing my life. says:
whats A&E?
ohh must use limitation?
s? says:
A and E?
designing my life. says:
i dont even know what is it abt?
s? says:
Where is it?
designing my life. says:
is there like some guidlines?
i dunno
my teacher said must have A&E
s? says:
ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION
OMG YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE AN INR
?!!?!
designing my life. says:
how to write?
lol must like talk abt how to improve or something right
s? says:
Yeah so basically you choose a limitaion and say WHY it's a limitation and
what you propose to do to solve it.
designing my life. says:
from the ppt or apart from it?
s? says:
From is also okay.
Anyway the people marking your I and R aren't the same as your OP examiners
designing my life. says:
lol shit la i hate these kinda writing stuff
i rather go just talk abt wtv they ask
s? says:
Save me.
I'm dying!!
designing my life. says:
haha with the harvard bullshit
goo facebook
thats what im doing
and i still havent started
s? says:
QUICKYL
QUICKLY
I'm going to bed at 145 latest.
You better be done by then too
designing my life. says:
yea right im sure so fast can finish
kk i try
but really i have no mood to do
lol
s? says:
Come on R, you really need to focus.
Last PW thing and after that you're rally and truly free.
Just one more.
siddarth21@hotmail.com said (1:48 AM):
you going to sleep yet?
haha i am starting now
copying from a friend
oh you're offline
didnt notice
s? says:
no no im here
designing my life. says:
o.o
you came back?
s? says:
Not like I'm dead right.
designing my life. says:
lol where you go
s? says:
Laptop battery died.
Okay going to bed now.
Night!
designing my life. says:
kk wait help me i still dont know how to write!!
s? says:
FORGET IT. Sick of helping you already. FINISH UP QUICK!
designing my life. says:
yeaa kk night :( so mean hahah
And that is how a typical conversation with Q goes.
EVEN THOUGH YOU STOOD ME UP I STILL LOVE YOU J.
(you still owe me that ice-cream though. I won't forget heh.)
No comments:
Post a Comment