You are not going to promise each other that you will not disappoint one another because at some point you will. What is important is that you don't go away, you don't escape, you don't leave one another just because you are disappointed.
That is the meaning of fidelity.
And that, is also the meaning of love.
--
Same reasoning when it comes to friendship too, if you think about it.
Heya J,
You know it's almost been an entire year since we've known each other and despite all our disputes and arguments and trust issues with each other, somehow I always knew we'd make it through and be the best of friends. I don't know how better to express the comfort, warmth and just plain happiness I feel when we spend time together other than just 'saying it as it is' (heh). You've always been there for me in the toughest of times and really there's nothing more wonderful than that innate sense of security our friendship offers. Love is a really strong word and its meaning is justified when I say that I love you for who you are, and for loving me as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment