Friday, 27 November 2009

I really miss you, you self obsessed vain-pot.

Bloody hell. I miss Jane. I haven't seen her since..OMG SINCE LAST WEEK. I think this is the longest I haven't seen her this entire year :(

I marked all the PW related emails in my inbox and tried to delete them but just couldn't do it. What is WRONG with me?!

--

Spent the entire day at the SITEX. Seriously, from 1030-430. It was crazy. BUT we got a good Starhub deal (not really, they still duped us as all telcos do but not as much as usual) and we got cable TV! :) :) :) I love the History Channel, National Geographic, Animal Planet and BBC and ALL THE COOL EDUCATIONAL CHANNELS! Oh we got MTV and other stuff too but all those aren't half as cool as the History Channel. We don't have Disney which is quite sad but we get all the channels for a weeks or so I think so we're busy watching Zee and Disney like every second heh.

I hope the Starhub internet isn't slow when everyone gets on in the evening.

I really want to upgrade my Panther to a Leopard. My Powerbook G4 has jusssssttttt about enough RAM and the processer speed is also okay. Should I upgrade the RAM? But that's like at least $150 if I invest in a good one and then I also have to invest in the OS upgrade. AND the screen protector and the sleeve.

HELP PLEASE.

--

Tomorrow there's this party aboard a cruise ship and it's going to be quite fun :) Yay. Going to meet Neha after a looooooooooooong time and we've got so much East and West gossip to catch up on!

--

Hope you have a good trip K! BUY ALL THE THINGS WE DISCUSSED OKAY. Heh will miss you buddy boy.

By the way, I hate you Vrin. You better get me something cool from China or I'm going to cancel our Vday date and you'll be very sad.

No comments: