I AM SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
I saw the most awesome man in law HISTORY tonight and I shook his hands and talked to him and oh Godddddddddddd I'm in love. He has such presence, is such a personality oh gosh he's my role model.
I'm so bloody jealous of all those people working there.
Why is it that she's so lucky. She ALWAYS has things work out for her.
Anyway the cocktail party was great. Met really interesting lawyers and arbitrators :) Great food too! Supplied by the Hilton Hotel wowww the cheesecake was amazing.
Aside from that, totally slacked at 'work' today. Watched Transformers 2 heh and attended two, three meetings. I really like the people I'm with! Only two days but I feel I've known them a lot longer :) Yay.
Long weekend coming up! I think Pa and I are going to the SITEX show tomorrow morning or something. Quite excited; I love techie things. Then afterwards I've got to work on my music and also my homework. Must get as much as possible done tomorrow.
FIVE MATHS PAPERS PLEASE KILL ME SOMEONE. And is it just me or is the Hwa Chong paper gibberish to you too? As in, it's REALLY gibberish. Not just to me -_-
I think III gossips too much. She's not diplomatic/moderate in the least.
Are you okay? I'm quite worried about you.
Hope Xy's performance went great!
No comments:
Post a Comment