Today was another great day (but not as awesome as yesterday heh)
First off..
HAPPY 17TH V! I LOVE YOU A LOT AND A LOT HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME TIME TODAY!
Heh so in the morning all of us met at Orchard MRT to surprise V and boy was she surprised! Thanks to her wonderful boyfriend and incidentally, my best friend we ended up waiting for an hour or so before the birthday girl came before we surprised her with a cake and presents and a card and everything! This was the first birthday celebration I've had very little to do with and it felt a little strange. Heh Jane and Kenneth were so stressed! Especially Janey : "three surprises in two days is too much for me to handle lol"
HEH well it's true, in Singapore the highest number of births occur in October. People must be very busy during January hmm.
I know I keep quoting that but it's a cool fact! October babies are special right V! (And yes you too V :)
August sucks by the way and July is so-so. HARHARHAR.
Okay so I was kind of sick of cake myself. I'd had three cakes in two days and wow is that a lot of cake or what. After we wished V and embarrassed her nicely and played with matches (okay we didn't) we went for an Arts class outing! With the intention of shopping but it didn't amount to anything in the end. Walked around a lot, I was broke as usual and my feet hurt really badly from my new heels. I got terrible blisters along the side of my feet OUCH next time NEVER walk from Orchard to Dhoby Ghaut. Terrible I tell you. Plus it was bloody hot.
Whateverzx.
Okay so we watched Fame at Cathay. Didn't get to sit next to either J or K ): The movie was alright, nothing special. It didn't have a proper protagonist which sort of annoyed me and the girl who looked like Tess really pissed me off. Angel was ugly and Alec was quite hot but why is it that all Tesses can't see that they're going to be taken advantage of! Idiots.
I liked the black girl who could sing and that Alice (Kherington Payne) is so hot I was drooling. Nah I wasn't but she's so sexy! And she dances so well.
Yeah then after that I just had to go home cause I was sleepy and my feet hurt. Everyone didn't get why I was going home at six -_- How do I explain what my family's like to you!
Kenneth got his bag yay.
Went home on the bus with the stupid monkey - I tried to get rid of him as hard as possible but he's got skin as thick as a rhinocerous hide. And is he just stupid or doesn't sarcasm affect him at all? Why does he keep trying to talk to me when I make it perfectly clear that I'm NOT interested in talking/listening to him and I think that he's a complete idiot? Is there anything in my manner that might suggest that I take an interest in the stupid things he does? Or is he only talking to me cause I'm Jane's friend and he likes Jane?
What a fool.
Then Ten Year Series called and cried over the phone like omggggggggggggggggg. Just a sorry state of affairs.
Did nothing much at home but it was a good day overall! I'm really glad that V enjoyed our surprise and was surprised! Next year we could do something cooler (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN V! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment